This is a gallery of Fashion flat sketches created by students that have learned Photoshop for fashion design with the help of FashionChalkboard.com’s techniques. The video training, includes many more daily work exercises that Fashion Designers need to accomplish with Photoshop, such as mock colorways of real photos of garments, and trim layouts that look real. Also included with the video training are tutorials on how to create collages and textiles in different color ways.
- Adobe Photoshop for fashion designers
This course is designed for you to start learning Adobe Photoshop right away with our complete video course with a strong live introduction in our online classroom.
During the live session the instructor will guide you through how to best use and study with the video course and start an introduction into the Photoshop work space along with your first Fashion mock up project. You will become comfortable and confident inside of Photoshop right away. You can ask questions via chat and see what other participants are having questions about as well.
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 for fashion designers – 2 Sundays (10 hours total)
- Bonus: 1 year video course access
- Cost: $100
- When: July 8th & 15th, 2012 – 10:00 am – 3:00 pm (PST)
- Where: Online in Live online classroom
- How does it work? Upon processing of your payment you will receive an account to view the videos and download the files for this course. It will take between 2-24 hours for you to receive your Username & Password.
- You will be able to start learning as soon as you receive your login information. As you are learning on your own pace, you can write down any questions that come to mind.
- During the 1 x scheduled live event you will be given a login per email to an online classroom, here you can hear the instructor and see the instructor’s software. You can also ask questions via chat.
Purchase now $100:
- What will you need? You will need to have the software on your computer. You can download a free 30 day trial from adobe.com. Please start this free trial once you are ready to begin with your video course.