Take part in this live online workshop, which will become available as an anytime video access.
Date: Thursday, January 18, 2018, Time
Time: 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Cost: Alumni $35 and $45 Guests.
Where: Live Online - and On-demand video a week after the live online webinar.
Standing out while creating a consistent visual statement has become essential for anyone with an online presence. Whether you own your business, run a blog, or share your collection of art online, the way that you present your company visually through all of your communication channels is immensely valuable. Gain your customer's trust and confidence in working or purchasing your products from you.
Did you know that you can also use the concepts learned in this course to design the look of an online class, e-book, flyers for events, and more?
Learn more and sign up for the workshop here.
Contact Ludmila at Ludmilaa@fashionchalkboard.com
In this online live + on-demand workshop you will learn how to:
- Create a clear brand style board.
- Gain valuable insight into what goes into a style board.
- Explore how other brands use style boards.
- Save your design in one place and use in all design applications and assets across: newsletters, social media, website, blog, and even your physical stationary.
- Create consistency across a collection of photos that go with the brand's look.
Participants will receive:
+ A fillable template to create their custom brand stylesheet.
+ Information for developing and finding custom brand color schemes
+ Information for finding font combinations
+ Information for finding recognizable imagery, symbols, and surface patterns.
Level of difficulty:
- Easy to intermediate
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe cloud (free), Canvas (if preferred/ will not be demoed), Adobe Spark (free/ time permitting)