How it works
Videos and exercise files are accessible via links through the course home page here (scroll down).
- All videos may be watched in full-screen mode by clicking on the lower right corner. In the video frame. The volume control is on the right side, next to the play/ pause button.
- This photo is an example (it is not a clickable link)of how your video frames are going to look.
- Give the video a little while to load.
- Try not to have multiple chapters (web pages/ tabs) open. Having multiple pages with videos open at the same time will slow down your video load time.
- The course pages have an easy navigation that will help to find the course homepage, previous and next chapter pages.
- Note that you can mark each unit as completed as you successfully finish the episodes.