Take part in this creative part hands-on part lecture experience.
Date: Thursday, January 26, 2017
Time: 6:30pm - 9:00pm
Cost: Alumni $35 and $45 Guests.
Location: FIDM 919 So. Grand Ave. 90015
Parking is located at FIDM or surrounding parking lots.
It's 2017, and we are going to shake up our workflows. Ludmila has brought back ideas, gadgets, and tips from Adobe Max 2016 (the creativity conference). And since she loves to bend the rules a little and knows that not everyone is or wants to be a cloud subscriber she will share some of her "hacks" to make anyone take advantage of the cloud (without paying) and speed up your workflow.
This workshop is one part lecture (what's new in AI CC and PSD CC) and one part hands-on experimentation.
Learn more and sign up for the workshop here.
Contact Ludmila at Ludmilaa@fashionchalkboard.com
This workshop is for graphic, textile and fashion designers. Join this workshop if:
- you are bored of your current (same old) workflow for Illustrator and Photoshop
- you are still scanning, saving and placing images manually in Adobe programs
- you have meant to incorporate your smart cell phone or iPad into you workflow but still didn't do it
- you are still using the eye dropper and manually create your color swatches
- you would like to try out new mobile devices and apps, from companies such as Pantone, Apple (iPad Pro/ Apple Pencil), Microsoft Surface, and Moleskine's digital paper options
- you have not kept up with the Creative Cloud and like to see if it's worth the investment
Help me use this font