I am interested to find out. The most interesting 3 questions will receive a 3 months all access pass to our video courses.
How to enter? Simply type your question in our blog comments below, sign in with any of your social media accounts, and we need to do this quickly.. let’s say before noon (PST) on 10/3/2011.
- It’s that time of the year again where I am going completely geek for a week and will spend long days at a conference that is called Adobe Max in Los Angeles. Read more about Adobe Max right here. In short “Adobe Max brings together top designers, developers, and business minds to explore the future of digital experiences and stay at the forefront of the multiscreen revolution”. A mouth full, but its true! Last year Martha Stewart presented her first digital magazine issue to us, during the Keynote speech. Motorola’s CEO (?) came on stage and gave a speech and then we all receive a free android phone and on the next day.. Google gave us all a free Google T V box.. Sweet! Oh yeah, the year before we all gracefully accepted water-bottles.
- At Adobe Max I will be able to find out what’s new and what will happen in the future with these programs (sometimes also the past check out my entry on Photoshop history exhibit), the Adobe team is there to listen and is genuinely interested in our opinion.. truth is I have not yet bumped into another apparel person there… mostly Photographers, Webdesigners, Graphic Designers and developers of apps and such tech things.
- Guess what, the software is going to cater to those who are actively involved.. so let’s okay? Hey you might even win our all access pass!
- Here are some of the great Adobe team members, I am going to point our the 2 that are responsible for Photoshop as below you’ll see who is responsible for Illustrator. Alright the nice gentleman sitting in the middle is BRYAN O’NEIL HUGHES Senior Product Manager and the lady next to him is ZORANA GEE, Product Manager and Co-author of 3D in Photoshop.
- Check out this website called http://www.photoshop.com/people and you’ll see some more amazing “Adobe people” there. I had the pleasure of sitting right next to JULIEANNE KOST and ask her some questions about the color index in Photoshop that has (in my opinion) so much potential but isn’t there yet in comparison to Illustrator’s recolor artwork feature. No feeling of being rushed and a sincere open ear with the occasional note taking, same with Bryan O’ Neil and David Macy (whose responsible for Illustrator).
- DAVID MACY, Principal Product Manager (Illustrator) at Adobe, Ludmila Adams (me) and TERRY HEMPHILL Senior Marketing Manager/Product Manager at Adobe.
what is the most troubling issues that you have had with Adobe Illustrator
or Adobe Photoshop?
What would you add inside of either software to fix it?
Once again: I am interested to find out. The most interesting 3 questions will receive a 3 months all access
pass to our video courses.
** I am not in any way affiliated with Adobe and the answers to your top 3 questions will most likely come from the Adobe Team. Otherwise, if the teams time does not permit, I will answer them myself.
Update! I closed the blog entries at this time. Thank you for reading.